AWI, CLS, DNSC, IFREMER, NERSC, POL, NOCS, TUM,
UCPH, UHH, UST, UR
Prepared by Danish National Space Center (DNSC)
The objective of this study is to develop – in close collaboration with ESA's HPF effort – algorithms and input and output specification for the subsequent generation of a user toolbox that is required by the general science community for the exploitation of GOCE level 2 and ERS-ENVISAT altimetry. The purpose of this study is accordingly to:
· Consolidate the User Toolbox requirements.
· Carry out a scientific trade off study to select the toolbox processing and viewing functions.
· Produce a Toolbox output specification document.
· Produce an algorithm specification document which details the necessary level for coding.
· Produce a Toolbox architectural design document mapping the required functionality and interfaces such as auxiliary data.